Lauren Fisher "The role-model I want to be to young girls growing up now is just to see that they can be strong and healthy in whatever they’re doing in life. Whether it’s spending time with your family or going playing sports, that they can look up to someone and (say), ‘look oh I can go do that too at such a young age.’"
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Women and men should both know how to cook because neither feminism nor sexism are going to do shit for you when you’re hungry.
my transformation into a bitter angry old woman is almost complete
If you’re not going to comic con clap your hands.
If you live no where near it clap your hands.
if your favorite cast is showing and you’re dying ‘cause you’re not going.
then go ahead and cry and clap your hands.